- Creative problem solver looking to provide value to stakeholders.
- Quick learner already skilled in Python and R, but ready to take on new challenges.
- Curious and self-motivated to build reliable and effective systems while supporting teammates.
- Assistant Professor of Economics, Farmingdale State College, Farmingdale, NY 2014-2021
- Associate Professor of Economics, Farmingdale State College, Farmingdale, NY 2021-present
- Project management with diverse stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining classes on a variety of subjects including R, Agent Based Modeling, Network Theory, Econometrics, and Mathematical Methods.
- Managing 8-11 classes per year, typically with 100+ students to keep track of at a time.
- Evaluating prospective faculty hires as a member/chair of search committees.
- Mentoring students through college and in their research, solving technical problems (e.g. helping a student solve an R programming problem) etc.
- Overseeing operational duties (e.g. chairing department committees, overseeing adjunct instructors, authoring department self-study report, chairing search committees) in a growing department.
- Ph.D. Economics, Suffolk University, Boston, MA, 2014
- M.S. Economics, Suffolk University, Boston, MA, 2013
- B.S. Economics, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA, 2010
- Django For Everybody Coursera
- Machine Learning Coursera
- Deep Learning Coursera